I’ve decided I really want to try to keep up a 3-4 times a week pace on this blog, and have been building back up to that after a very weak summer. But after a weekend away I’m still in a “wow, I feel like nothing is going on right now!” kind of mood, and don’t have anything (until Glee tomorrow) to write a lengthy post on.
So, in the vein of two of my favorite bloggers: Katie at Marriage Confessions and the wonderful YA author Sarah Dessen, a LIST:
1. Despite looking like fall (at least, if we’re going by name of the month, and the decorations at Disneyland) it has been INSANELY hot in Los Angeles the past 3 or 4 days. All-time record breaking temperatures of 113, higher in the Valley (home sweet home) with the heat indexes. YIKES!
2. Speaking of Disneyland, I wore this t-shirt (below) there this weekend and at LEAST 8 different people, both cast member (aka, employee) and not, asked me if I was an Imagineer. When I tried to correct one cast member that, sadly no, I was not affiliated with Disney at this time, he then became convinced that I must be “good friends” with Wendy. Again, sadly no. I WISH I knew Wendy, or was an Imagineer, or could say in some way that I was back with the Mouse House. Maybe after person #3 I should have started agreeing with them. All the more reason to be continually pursuing my dreams and working on being able to say yes for real when the question arises in the future.
3. The reason I was down at Disney this weekend though, was for this:
A very good friend insisted that I go see his best friend Goofy and it could not have made for a more fun afternoon! It’s important to me to be able to support my friends in what they love whenever possible, even if it’s just going to visit THEIR friend for them 😉
4. Speaking of clothes (um, and I was…up there…promise) I’m kind of loving this Tucker for Target top.
I’m loving Target’s dedication to really cute fairly cheap designer clothes in general, actually. This should not, though, be a free reign for me to start shopping again more frequently. Please, friends (and internet buddies?) do NOT let me become a shopaholic again!
5. Finally, thanks to Tumblr (because I’m not on enough bloggy/social sites, obviously), I found this really great new sneak peak of Tangled, coming out this November. I think my intense excitement over this film is reaching epic Meet the Robinsons levels, which is feat because that film was the first Disney film I’d been excited about after dark years, plus it had a dinosaur in a tiny hat, PLUS it came out on my birthday while I was on the Disney College Program. So yea, basically I’m really excited for this, from the voice casting to the overall look of the film and just…everything, pretty much. Except the music, because I haven’t heard any of it yet.
There are definitely more in the way of what could be spoiler info (?) in this one, so be warned before you watch!
Ok, that’s all. Glee recap tomorrow! Britney/Brittany!!
Read Full Post »